“Leadership development creates a magnet for high-performers and fosters a high-performance organisation. This is why the organisations that are ‘built to last’ have strong histories of leadership development”.
– Independent research from Bersin & Associates
Who is it for?
- Businesses that want to realise the benefits of leadership development: bottom line financial performance, attracting and retaining talent, driving a performance culture and increasing organisational responsiveness.
- Technical experts in leadership roles who need the competence, tools and confidence to deliver business results through others.
“It is more important than ever for organisations to invest in their leadership during recessionary periods so that the business not only survives but emerges stronger than the competition.”
– Research from Talent Intelligence
Are you an HR professional or leadership development manager?
If you’ve been tasked with finding executive coaching that can develop, challenge and help retain your key leaders, choose Corporate CALM.
“… You have unquestionable commitment to us as your clients and always deliver far more than we had hoped for or expected”
“…I had a meeting with (HR Director) from (major Asset Management company) yesterday to introduce myself and follow up with how the coaching is going so far. She said that she was “Absolutely delighted” and that it was working really well with all of your coachees showing different behaviours and having raised their games. She will definitely use us for future coaching assignments. Well done Debbie!”
Career development remains the top driver of engagement for senior executives^. The companies that value their key leaders by developing them are the companies most likely to avoid the cost and upheaval of having to replace their best people.
Corporate CALM challenges and inspires your executives, driving performance, building confidence, competence and loyalty.
Personalised, tailored coaching for senior executives
Every leader can benefit from development – but in every case those development needs will vary. You may value an expert confidante to act as your strategic thinking partner to enable you to make a step change in your approach. At the other end of the spectrum, you may simply want answers – quick ones. That’s when information, a new technique or a different perspective can prove priceless.
CALM applies my Blended Coaching approach, drawing on my experience as a senior leader, MBA graduate, consultant and coach (find more about me here). The result is a uniquely personal, tailored programme of support and inputs that gets to the heart of every leader’s needs.
Corporate CALM programme includes:
- Free face to face ‘Chemistry and Clarity Session’ prior to committing to the programme
- Initiation meeting with sponsoring manager
- Preparatory work to ensure the programme focus aligns with your key business objectives/strategy
- Optional 360° survey
- Rationalisation of the programme with your organisation’s leadership competency framework, or provision of Calm Business Coaching’s own framework which can be adapted to your own context
- Six two hour face to face sessions*
- Six momentum-building phone sessions
- All psychometric tools and surveys as appropriate
- Unlimited email access
- My travel expenses and costs+
CALM Business Coaching doesn’t take place in your office. It doesn’t happen while the phone’s ringing or the email’s merrily chiming away. CALM is what happens when you give yourself the space to think differently.
It’s a break – a challenging, thought provoking, productive break – but a break nonetheless. It’s informal and friendly. We usually meet somewhere that makes thinking new thoughts easier: the countryside, by a river or by the sea. I usually find tea and cake helps too.
Proper time out to make a proper, proven difference. Surely you deserve that?
* Sessions are face to face in Bath, Bristol, Reading, Burford, Cirencester and Newbury, or by telephone.
+ To the above locations. Additional charges apply for venues and travel outside this area.
^ BlessingWhite Company Engagement Research Report 2013